Unique Friendship day cards Images free download: Friendship is a faithful and loyal relationship between two or more person living anywhere in the world. We cannot leave our whole life alone and need a faithful relationship to someone to live happily called friends. Friends have intimate relationship and ca trust to each other forever. It is not limited to the age, sex and position of the person means friendship can be between men and women, men and men, women and women or human to animals of any age group. However, generally it grows between the persons of the same age. Friendship can develop between persons having similar or different passions, emotions or sentiments.
A true friendship is the most precious gift of the life of persons involved in it. A person is called very lucky having true friends in his/her life. True friendship gives us memorable, sweet and pleasant experiences of many types in the life. Friendship is the most precious asset of one’s life which he/she never wants to lose. True friendship leads two or more persons involved in it towards success without any demotion in life. Searching a best friend is not an easy process, sometimes we get success and sometimes we lose because of misunderstandings to each other.
Friendship is a devoted feeling of love to which we can share anything about our life and care for each other always. A friend is someone who understands and appreciates other one without any exaggeration. True friends never becomes greedy to each other instead they want to give something better to each other in life. There are any boundaries or differentiation of age, caste, race, creed and sex exist between them. They know the realities of each other and live satisfactorily by helping each other. Human is a social being and cannot live alone; he/she needs someone to share his/her feelings of joy or sorrow. Generally, a successful friendship exists between persons of same age, character and background. Friends are the loyal support for each other who aimlessly support during bad moments of life.
For such a special friend why not do something special by sending him the HAPPY FRIENDSHIP CARD” which is as unique and special like him. And you need not worry about searching for best collection of Friendship Day card because we have selected some of very best collection of such cards for you, so download them and send them to your best friends and make them feel how special and important they are in your life.
Friendship Day Cards
PEOPLE around the world celebrate friendship day to show their care for friends. This article offers interesting facts about friendship day, origin of it, how it started, how it is celebrated in many countries of the world and many more. The concept of friendship has been discussed for thousands of years. Friendship is an in-depth relationship. Friendship is an in-depth relationship combining trust, support, communication, loyalty, understanding, empathy, and intimacy. You don’t really need a special day to make your friends feel loved and cared about. But Friendship Day offers you the opportunity to give your friends extra attention and honor your friendships with others. Friendship is the only relationship that has survived on earth since its existence and it is not merely a relationship rather a unique blend of affection and trustworthiness. A relationship that cares for us and helps us when we are in trouble
Friendship is the only relationship that has survived on earth since its existence and it is not merely a relationship rather a unique blend of affection and trustworthiness. A relationship that cares for us and helps us when we are in trouble.
20 Interesting Facts About Friendship Day
- Friendship Day was originally promoted by Joyce Hall, the founder of Hallmark cards in 1919, and intended on first sunday of august to be a day where people celebrated their friendship.
- The idea of a World Friendship Day was first proposed on 20 July 1958 by Dr. Artemio Bracho during a dinner with friends in Puerto Pinasco, a town on the River Paraguay about 200 miles north of Asuncion,Paraguay.
- On 27 April 2011 the General Assembly of the United Nation declared 30th July as official International Friendship Day
- The day has been celebrated in several southern South American countries for many years, particularly in Paraguay, where the 30th July was first proposed as World Friendship Day in 1958.
- Traditionally , the Day takes place on the first Sunday of August.But there is no specific date for friendship day celebration in some countries.
- Initially created by the greeting cards industry, evidence from social networking sites shows a revival of interest in the holiday that may have grown with the spread of the Internet, particularly in India, Bangladesh, and Malaysia.
- Those who promote the holiday in South Asia attribute the tradition of dedicating a day in honor of friends to have originated in the U.S. in 1935, but it actually dates from 1919.
- The exchange of Friendship Day Gifts like flowers, cards and wrist bands is a popular tradition of this occasion.
- In 1935, the United States Congress announced the first Sunday of August as the National Friendship Day and declared it to be a holiday in honor of friends.
- Women’s Friendship Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of September.
- Best Friends Weekend is an occasion established by the Best Friends Animal Society. It is celebrated every year from June 23 – June 25 to honor and protect the rights of animals. The first day of the weekend is called Best Friends’ Day.
- ‘D del Amigo’ (The Spanish Friend’s Day) is a celebration of friendship, held annually on July 20, mainly in Argentina and Uruguay.
- Old Friends, New Friends Week is the third week of May.
- The whole of February is designated as the International Friendship Month.
- In 1997, the United Nations named Winnie – the Pooh, the famous cartoon character as the world’s Ambassador of Friendship.
- The immortal song “With a Little Help from My Friends” by Beatles, that deals with the theme of friendship, was released in 1967.
- In some countries, the Friendship Day celebrations take place on the first Sunday of August, and several Friendship Day celebrations on other dates are held by a range of countries.
- A popular custom include giving pink and yellow roses to your friends who’ve been there when you needed them.
- Social and cultural organization too celebrates the occasion and mark Friendship Day by hosting programmes and get togethers.
- The Bible, the primary text of the western civilization, reflects upon friendship as the bond that forms the foundation to human faith, trust and companionship
We hope you like our collection of cards on HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY do comment and share this on Social media with your friends and relatives and stay tuned for more interesting post on Friendship Day