Friendship Day Gift Ideas (Art And Craft):Every dad is special but somehow we are so busy in our own that we didn’t show our love and affection towards our friends.
So Friendship Day is the day when we can make our father realize that how much we love him and how important he is in our life. So here we are giving you different ideas which help you to express your feelings. You may gift him the friendship day greeting card, present him a gift our you may sing a friendship day song for him.
A great of celebrating Friendship Day would be to delight your friends with handmade Friendship Gifts! Given here are some simple and easy to make Friendship Day crafts ideas for school children. These friendship crafts for kids are fun to work at and our a wonderful means of expressing love for your friends.
Paper Jewelry Box
Paper Jewelry Box can be made easily using little creativity and patience. This will surely be appreciated as a nice and useful Friendship Day Gift.
An old box (about 4 inches in length and width)
Cloth or construction paper
Old magazines with lots of colorful pictures
- Cut little pictures from the magazine and glue them in any way you want to the outside of the box. Make sure you covered it well, and let it dry.
- Glue a cloth or construction paper in the inside of the box to make it look neat.
- Stick pieces of ribbon on the sides for a border.
- Glue the buttons in the corners or anywhere you think it might look pretty.
- Sprinkle glitter to give it a shiny appearance. Use the sequins for making the box personalized by creating letters of your friend’s name with it.
Note: This method can be used to make a vase, trash can, pencil cup, or a picture frame.
Friendship Bands are a popular Friendship Day gift, so instead of buying it out why don’t you try something special for your best friend. It will surely be fun for you to make this Beaded Bracelet besides your friend will be touched to receive a handmade gift!!
Clasps (optional; only if you want to get serious about it)
- Cut the string in the length of your wrist and tie a knot at one end.
- String beads on in any pattern you like but leave some room for a knot at the other end. You may also pick beads with alphabet and create your friend’s name.
- When beading is complete, tie a knot. Or you can attach a purchased clasp.
A special handmade Bookmark will make a wonderful Friendship Day gift. Try the method given here or use your own creativity to make a pretty bookmark for your dear friends.
Felt (You may also use velvet paper or handmade paper)
White hair net
2 little wiggle eyes
Stuffing or cotton wool
A small button
1. Cut a strip of felt about 5 centimeters (1 and 3/4 inches) wide, and 16 centimeters long (6 inches).
2. Wrap one ball of cotton wool or stuffing in the hair net and stick it to the top of the felt, this is the head.
3. Glue on to the head the two eyes and the button. The button will give the appearance of dummy pacifier.
4. Tie a small bow from some ribbon and glue it on the felt just below the head. Now, if you like, thread a small piece of ribbon through the button.
What do friends like to do? Children will share with their classmates activities they enjoy doing with friends by creating a friendship portrait.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Roll paper, butcher paper, or wallpaper
- Small pieces of drawing paper
- Crayons, colored markers, and pencils
- Tape, paste, or glue
- Photographs (optional)
WHAT TO DO
- Brainstorm with children the kinds of activities that friends do together. Here are a few to get children started: a team sport, eating lunch together, playing a board game, sharing a secret.
- Have children work in pairs to create friendship portraits. One child in each pair lies on a panel of paper, and the other traces his or her outline. Then partners switch positions and repeat the process so that each child has an outline.
- Children begin by labeling their portraits with their names. Then they fill the outlines with scenes of activities they especially enjoy doing with friends. Children can draw right on the paper or make small drawings and attach them to the outline. Some children may wish to bring in photographs from home of themselves and friends and add them too.
- Post the portraits around the room. Encourage children to move from portrait to portrait (as they might in a museum), studying each picture and looking for things they themselves enjoy. Then bring them together to discuss similarities and differences they noticed among their classmates interests.
Origami Flowers – Gift for friendship’s day
- 1 6×6″ square
- 1 pipecleaner
- Fold the square into half to form a rectangle
- Fold it again to form a square
- Cut out a heart shape. So now you have 4 same sized hearts
- Stick a pipe cleaner between two hearts to form the center . Ensure that pointy side is up [ upside down heart]
- Fold the other 2 hearts in half and slightly bend backwards.
- Now stick each on either side
- Add your note at the bottom and gift the flower to your best friend…
We hope you like our post on Friendship Day Craft Ideas do comment and share with your friends and relatives
For more such post related to HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY click on links below